Together with our associates and supplier partners, Pharmsource strives to exceed our customers expectations by providing best-in-class service and reliable distribution within the pharmaceutical industry.
Integrity: Be honest with ourselves and our coworkers - always when its easy, especially when it’s hard.
Transparency: Share a clear view of processes, facts, and direction, so all are equipped with the same information.
Collaboration: All are welcome, and we invite others to share knowledge across departments and seniority.
Performance: We focus on personal and team achievements by taking smart risks while maintaining high ethical standards.
Customer Service: We empathize with internal and external stakeholders.Taking an attitude of gratitude.
Join one of the fastest growing generic
With leadership and support from the business you will be responsible for providing independent retail pharmacies with competitively priced generic pharmaceuticals. Your earning potential is driven by outbound phone calls to established customers and potential prospects; while executing a plan developed by you and the leadership team.
Hours of work are 9:00 AM EST- 6:00 PM EST Monday - Friday.
- Places outbound telephone calls to independent Pharmacies, in effort to promote and sell generic pharmaceuticals
- Exceed established daily and monthly productivity goals
- Establish buying cycles, fill customer needs and create strong customer relationship
- Updates existing accounts, opens new accounts and manage aspects of the customer needs that lead to a better customer experience
- Manages existing account database, and ensures licenses are current and up to date
- Prepares sales information for customers
- Prospects for new business
- May handle forwarded customer calls to ensure divisional sales goals are met
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws
- Good work ethic and able to follow directions and instructions
- Establish and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others
- Leveraging selling skills, product, and technical knowledge to drive results with customers
- Providing excellent customers service with both internal and external customers
- Adapting to and working well in an environment that has change
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Intermediate Windows based computer skills
Interested in joining our team? Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org